Welcome To Wall Street Dermatology
At Wall Street Dermatology, we are committed to delivering excellence in skincare. The most advanced skincare technologies are utilized under the world-class expertise of double board certified dermatologist, Dr. Julia Tzu, to reveal the natural health and beauty within your skin. We are New York City’s premier dermatology practice.
You are most beautiful when you are healthy. Your skin is a window into your overall health. At Wall Street Dermatology, we promote naturally beautiful skin by first promoting the health of your skin.
We also recognize that people live in a society that equates youth with beauty. In truth, beauty is independent of age but is the graceful projection of one’s age. We believe that the best aesthetic results appear natural and subtle. The skin and face should appear radiant and refreshed, hallmarks of natural and healthy beauty.
- Can you Plan for Beautiful Skin During Pregnancy?
- Three Steps to Beating Acne Scarring
- Protect your skin: Sunscreen 101
- 5 Top Misconceptions about Botox
- Shifting Paradigms on Botox Use: Are You Too Young To Start Botox?
- Hugh Jackman Diagnosed with Third Skin Cancer: Can it Happen to You?
- The Truth About Brown Spot Removal
- The Dermatologist’s Secret to Soap
Dr. Julia Tzu is a double board certified dermatologist who specializes in Mohs and reconstructive skin surgery, laser surgery, and cosmetic dermatology. She is one very few dermatologists in the world who has devoted additional years of formalized fellowship training in both Mohs surgery as well as dermatopathology, making her amongst the most highly trained and elite dermatologists.
What sets us apart?
- We believe in delivering the highest level of care. Your appointment will always be with the actual physician, not a physician’s assistant or physician-in- training.
- All procedures are personally performed by a fellowship-trained Mohs and reconstructive surgeon.
- Laser treatments are personally performed by a dermatologist with additional fellowship training in laser surgery.
- Mohs surgery is performed by a fellowship trained Mohs surgeon with additional board certification in dermatopathology, to ensure the highest level of expertise in reading skin cancer slides.
- We believe in delivering personalized care. We do not overbook our schedules in order to provide you with the best experience.